It’s natural for parents to want to spoil their kids with fun gifts like cuddly stuffed animals and instructive games. To aid you in making the proper selection, we have produced a list of the top baby toys. Toys that encourage creative play and problem solving are essential for kids of all ages. Toys designed for a child’s age range are proven to boost their development in key areas like intelligence, motor abilities, and hand-eye coordination. They’re a simple way to keep your baby entertained for long periods of time. These toys are both safe for young children to play with and educational, as they have both visual and auditory elements.
However, with so many choices, picking the ideal toy can be difficult. Therefore, look at the features of the toys listed below and pick one that meets your needs.
17 Best Toy Ideas
TOHIBEE Bath Toys, 3 Pack Cute Swimming Turtle Bath Toys
- Ducks, fish, a tortoise, a penguin, and more are just some of the animals included in the TOHIBEE bath toy set.
- The collection has a wide variety of toys that range in size, shape, and color.
- Your newborn baby will benefit from both the visual and tactile stimulation provided by these brightly colored toys.
- Non-toxic in construction, the goods are ideal for infants six months and up.
Chicco The 3 Little Pigs Musical Cot Toy
- Chicco’s Three Little Pigs Musical Cot Toy is an excellent choice among baby toys.
- The ring at the toy’s base can be pulled to activate soothing musical tones that will put your infant to sleep.
- Whenever the music starts playing, the toy’s internal heart will begin to spin.
- The toy is constructed from high-quality plastic that will last for quite some time.
- Both the visual and auditory stimulation for your newborn will benefit from this.
The First Years My First Rattle
- The rattle is shaped like a circle, making it easy for young hands to grasp.
- The primary rattle ring is cushioned and enclosed in plush fabric. Babies can use it if they accidentally hit themselves with the rattle.
- The baby can nibble on the toy’s many teething surfaces.
- Baby can learn to focus on and follow an item with the aid of high-contrast colors and patterns.
Fab N Funky Press And Spin Toy Teddy
- To help your young child understand the connection between actions and their consequences, consider purchasing the Fab N Funky Press and Spin Toy Teddy.
- There are a wide variety of characters, and they’re all vivid and interesting. These animal-shaped toys can be used to help teach your little one about the world around them.
- The toy can also be used to introduce your child to basic geometric shapes and colors.
- Your infant may start the toy’s spinning motion by pressing the bar at the top.
- Use it beginning at the 3-month mark for your newborn.
Fisher-Price 3-in-1 Crawl & Play Activity Gym
- Get your infant down on the floor to experiment with kicking and crawling with the MeeMee Battery Operated 3 In 1 Fun Activity Gym.
- Your infant’s sense of sight will be well-served by the exercise gym’s abundance of brightly colored cartoon characters.
- You may even hang it over the baby’s crib so that even before he or she can crawl, the baby can enjoy playing with it.
- To aid with your baby’s development of aural discrimination skills, the exercise gym also features a wide variety of musical instrument sounds and notes.
- The toy includes a variety of musical instruments, such as a harp, xylophone, maracas, and an accordion.
- Babies of all ages enjoy singing and clapping along with their parents.
- Your infant can begin using the activity gym at around the three-month mark.
Tiny Love Tiny Smarts Jittering Giraffe Attachable Soft Toy
- From day one, your infant can enjoy the Tiny Smarts Jittering Giraffe Attachable Soft Toy by Tiny Love.
- In the first several months, you can fasten the toy to your baby’s activity gym or a crib mobile. You might expect your infant to reach out and attempt to touch it after seeing this.
- When your infant is old enough for a stroller, you may snap it on and take your baby’s entertainment with you wherever you go.
- The age range for which this toy is intended is 0-12 months.
- When baby pulls on the giraffe, it will make a fluttering motion and make a noise that will pique baby’s interest.
- Your baby may simply grab hold of this plush toy.
- It’s great for your baby’s sensory development because of the variety of textures it offers.
Fisher-Price Rainforest Music & Lights Deluxe Gym
- The baby may relax on the large mat without feeling cramped. The baby is fascinated by the bright colors.
- The infant gym features equipment for play that numbers in excess of 10 different items.
- The audio module can play music or nature sounds for up to 20 minutes.
- The bar of the gym is equipped with a variety of toys meant to develop the infant’s sense of sight, including dangling toys, soft toys, rattling toys with a teether, and a mirror.
- A few of the playthings can be taken apart and utilized independently.
- Baby may learn about colors and numbers with the help of the stacking toy.
- Help your child grasp the rings, learn to distinguish between colors, and return them to the pole. This is great for their motor and sensory development.
- This toy is safe for playtime use because it contains no chemicals and has no jagged edges.
- Babies older than six months can use this.
Chicco Soft Ball Toy
- Chicco’s Soft Ball Toy is a great addition to your child’s toy collection because of the high quality of the materials used in its construction.
- It weighs next to nothing and may be held easily by your newborn or baby.
- The ball will generate various rattling sounds when your baby shakes it, providing additional entertainment.
- Your baby’s sensory and motor development will both benefit from this toy, and your baby’s ability to grab objects will improve.
- Three months of age is the minimum age at which you can safely introduce your newborn to the soft ball toy.
BAOLI Baby Musical Sleepy Lullaby TV Toy
- There are moving visuals on this TV toy, which will keep the baby entertained and help develop their visual skills.
- When the music ends, the screen stops moving in time with it.
- You need not worry about any wear and tear that may occur as a result of play, as the build quality is excellent.
- Facilitates enhanced auditory growth and enhanced music theory understanding
- Features practical keys and a compact design for portability.
Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes Musical Toy
- Essentially, it’s a toy musical instrument that can play one of seven prerecorded tunes.
- Baby can easily navigate between these tunes by pressing the large buttons designed for little hands.
- The baby may simply get hold of the toy thanks to the convenient side handle. Whenever the toy is shaken, the rings on the hand generate a rattling noise.
- Whenever music is playing, tiny lights flash rapidly.
- Parents can adjust the volume to their liking.
BabyBibi Floating Baby Bath Books
- Soft, floatable books for babies that include the alphabet, numbers, the ocean, and fruits.
- When pressed, the books produce a squeaky noise and are waterproof.
- The square books have pages that can be turned in the same way that standard books do.
- Created using asthma- and allergy-friendly, BPA-free materials.
- There will be no trouble with spills or stains on the book’s material, and any grime may be readily removed with water.
ToBeReadyForLife Cloth Book Baby Gift
- The fabric covers are comprised of a soft polyester material.
- The fabric is long-lasting and the dyes are safe.
- Every page features colorful artwork. There are finger holes and tiny mirrors made of plastic on certain pages. The addition of this feature aids in making the book more engaging.
- In case the fabric gets dirty over time, you may just throw it in the washing machine.
- The book’s presentation box makes it perfect for giving as a present.
Fisher-Price Rattle N Rock Maracas
- The maraca-inspired design of the toy is a nod to the product’s namesake. The toy includes a soft end that can be used for teething, and a hard end with rattle beads.
- The transparent plastic allows the baby to see the colorful beads, making the toy more engaging.
- The rattle’s sounds when shaken is a great approach to introduce the concept of cause and effect to the infant.
- The child will have a great time holding and playing with the toy because of its ergonomic design. The use of this toy aids in the improvement of all gross motor skills.
Skip Hop Bandana Buddies Baby Activity and Teething Toy
- One plaything with ten different uses.
- The mirror and various patterned ribbons in this toy are great for developing the baby’s sense of sight, and the teether and rattle ring are both fun and practical.
- Toys like this one are great for stimulating a baby’s sense of touch because of the fabric’s various and comfortable textures.
- In order to take the plaything with you everywhere you go, you simply fasten its hooks to the stroller’s handlebars.
Lamaze Octotunes Musical Toy
- A plush toy in the shape of an octopus, complete with eight tentacles and a vibrant color palette.
- When you squeeze the octopus’s tentacles, you’ll hear eight unique sounds.
- The octopus’s huge head is cuddly and attractive. There is a convenient handle on top of the head for the infant to grasp and play with the toy.
- The arms are strong enough to cope with the hefty pulling and handling.
Sassy Flip & Grip Rattle- Value 2 Pack- Developmental Toy
- Your baby will be captivated for a long time by the adorable Grasp And Spin Rattle by Sassy.
- Your newborn will benefit from the visual stimulation provided by the vibrant color, and the auditory stimulation will aid in the development of his or her hearing.
- Your baby’s fine motor abilities will get a head start thanks to the toy.
- Use it beginning at the 3-month mark for your newborn.
Top 6Â Baby Toy Brands
List of some well-known Indian toy companies selling infant and toddler toys:
MeeMee, a division of the Indian company Me n Moms, specializes in toys and other products for infants and toddlers.
Since its inception in 2006, the company’s primary focus has been the production and distribution of goods for infants and toddlers.
MeeMee’s mission is to bring the “Joy of Parenting” to all parents by providing them with the highest quality and safest toys possible for their infants and toddlers.
It offers its wares through more than 1200 locations spread across India.
Bath toys, rattles, soft toys, baby bouncers, cot mobiles, play gyms, pulling toys, soft balls, twisters, teethers, squeezy toys, and more may all be found under the MeeMee brand.
The MRF group popularized the Funskool brand, making it one of the most prominent producers of high-quality baby toys in India.
Funskool is a partnership between two industry giants in the field of children’s toys: MRF and Hasbro Inc.
It started producing toys that met international safety standards as early as 1988, when it opened for business.
The company has secured licenses from a number of major toy manufacturers throughout the world, including Noddy and Tomy, Walt Disney, Dora, and Warner Bros. products for infants and babies, so that it may provide only the highest quality toys to its customers.
Baby rattles, baby gyms, educational games, bath toys, blocks and stacking toys, dolls and dollhouses, infant play gyms, musical instruments and musical toys, pull along toys, pretend play toys, soft toys, teethers, and soothers are all examples of the types of toys sold under the Funskool brand.
Disney is a household name, so it should come as no surprise that their line of infant toys is a top seller in India, as it is in every other country.
Disney made its first foray into the Asian market in 2004, when it debuted in India.
Walter Elias Walt Disney, a cartoonist, voice actor, animator, and film producer, is credited with founding the Disney brand. Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy were all created by him and his team at Disney.
Once upon a time, Mickey Mouse belonged to Walter Disney, who also provided his distinctive voice.
Disney offers an array of rattles, teethers, stuffed animals, and character figurines suitable for infants and young children.
Tollyjoy is a well-known Singaporean brand that debuted in 1971.
For the baby you love is the brand’s motto, and it reflects the company’s commitment to producing high-quality goods that are completely safe for infants.
Tollyjoy’s toys are completely clean and safe according to all of the world’s regulations.
Tollyjoy offers a variety of baby toys, including rattles, musical toys, teethers, squeeze toys, and bath toys, in their area dedicated to infants.
Babyhug is another brand of infant and newborn care products with the goal of giving your child the comfort and security of a mother’s embrace.
The line of products includes a wide selection of high-quality toys that are ideal for infants of all ages.
Babyhug is a popular toy manufacturer that makes a wide range of products for infants, including rattles, teethers, plush toys, and play gyms.
More than 50 years after its founding, Chicco has become one of Europe’s most popular baby brands.
Pietro Catelli, the company’s founder, chose the name Chicco (with the Italian pronunciation of “kee-ko”) for his firstborn son Enrico.
Chicco’s top infant toys can currently be found in over 120 countries across six continents.
Chicco has a variety of infant and toddler toys, including: first toys, pull along toys, musical toys, night lights, rattles, stroller toys, and walkers.