If your child likes the TV show Octonauts, we’ve put together a list of the best Octonauts toys. In this British show, eight cute animals work together to explore the ocean and go on exciting adventures. Children of all ages can have fun and learn from these toys. If your child is interested in these cute sea explorers, you could buy them some Octonauts toys for a special occasion. Since toys come in many shapes, colors, and sizes, it can be hard to choose the right one. So, look at our list to learn more about the Octonauts toys so you can choose the right one.
11 Best Octonauts Toys
Fisher-Price Octonauts Gup-B & Kwazii
A fan of the Octonauts can use this Kwazii and Gup-B figure set to engage in imaginative play. It includes Kwazii figure, GUP-B underwater vehicle, color-changing shark, and rope. The Kwazii gives the youngster control of the GUP-B, while the blue lasso helps him bring in the shark.
- Toy for use in the tub
- The shark’s mouth sprays water.
- Both of Kwazii’s limbs can be moved.
- Robust and long lasting
- Appropriate for kids aged three to seven
- The transparent top may occasionally detach.
- The squirt function might get jammed.
Fisher-Price Octonauts Octo Glow Crew Pack
The Octonauts have some help from a team of hybrid plants and animals called the Vegimals. Tominnow, Tunip, Barrot, Codish, and Grouber are just some of the Vegimals represented in this set of five figures. For kids three and up, the toys in this set (which includes a handbook) are designed.
- An excellent place to begin
- Designed to work with other Octonauts playsets
- Sturdy rubber construction.
- Miniature enough to be held by a child
- The booklet provides extensive details regarding Vegimals.
- No swimming allowed
- Figures that may not be solid enough because they are hollow
Fisher-Price Octonauts Claw and Drill Gup-D Playset
Lieutenant Barnacles is packed and ready to go on an adventure aboard the submersible craft GUP-D. For some fun in the deep, press the GUP-fin S’s and see the drill spin and spray water. Your kiddo can use the GUP vehicle’s claw to help save the animal.
- robust and long-lasting
- Playable both in and out of the pool
- The sensory toy can be used to teach the youngster about water pressure while also fostering the development of the child’s hand-eye coordination.
- GUP-D is a naturally buoyant compound.
- Three-to-seven-year-olds will like this book.
- Squirt function intermittently fails to operate
Fisher-Price Octonauts Gup-A Megapack
If you’re looking for an Octonauts toy for your kid, the GUP-A bundle might be it. It’s an all-inclusive set with three figurines of the Octonauts, fourteen extras, twenty animals in need of saving, and ten slide-in cards with two sides each. You can begin a task and gain new character knowledge by sliding the cards onto the screen. The GUP also features a hidden storage area for lost or hiding animals.
- In-depth GUP-A data set
- Cast and vehicles of the key protagonists
- Appropriate for kids of preschool age
- Exciting times in the rescue mission.
- Solid and thick playing cards
- Possible choking hazard due to small pieces.
Fisher-Price Octonauts Gup A Deluxe Vehicle Playset
The GUP-P is an emergency vehicle that can be converted into a medical station, complete with Kwazii and parrotfish. Kwazii is able to treat the parrotfish and keep it safe with the aid of the Octo X-ray viewer. This bundle of Octonauts toys is fun for kids both in and out of the pool.
- The perfect present for any Octonauts fan!
- This X-ray function, which illuminates the body, is very cool.
- Warm water causes fish to change color.
- The medical station has a push-button entry system.
- Easily put together
- It sinks in water.
Fisher-Price Octonauts GUP-X & Dashi
You get a Dashi figure, a slime dart, and a coconut crab in the Gup-X set for shooting slime. Dashi fires the slime dart from the slime shooter (aka the Octo-Ski) to complete the mission. Include this GUP vehicle set in your kid’s already impressive GUP collection for a unique twist.
- The toy can be taken to the pool or played with in the backyard.
- Slime darts sound like fun to shoot.
- It is impossible to put water into a toy.
- Reliably long-lasting and solid
- Maybe the bottom won’t stop dropping out of your octo-skis.
Fisher-Price Octonauts Octopod Shark Adventure Playset
In this toy, the complete Octonauts crew is present in their underwater headquarters of operations, the Octopod. The kit includes over ten entertaining components, one of which is a detailed Octopod that must be assembled. The set has Kwazii, a lemon shark, a hammerhead shark, and a tiger shark, all of which light in the dark, as well as a clip-on Octo-alert device.
- Pairs well with other Octonauts playthings
- Press button to activate lights and fun words
- Easy to build
- Small toys that are easy to grab
- Octopod readily opens and folds
- Octo-alert device works exclusively on batteries
- Alarm is loud
Fisher-Price Octonauts Gup Fleet Mega Pack
The Fisher-Price Fleet Mega Pack includes both miniatures and vehicles. You’ll get Kwazii, Peso, Barnacles, and a few other figures, as well as the cars GUP-D (in crab form), GUP-R, and GUP-E. Fans of the Octonauts would be delighted to get this set, as each vehicle has its own special function.
- Detailed characters
- Vehicles work both in and out of the water \sQuality material and robust
- All of the figures include posable parts, including arms, legs, and heads.
- All the working elements are simple to understand.
- Plastic cover lids of the automobiles may snap off
- Possible choking hazard due to small pieces.
Fisher-Price Octonauts Gup-Q Undersea Explorer
The hammerhead shark served as inspiration for the Octonauts’ underwater exploration vessel, the GUP-Q. This could be a great gift for your child to discover and explore dark places. The set comprises Gup-Q, Kwazii in Octo-Glow costume, rescue basket, rescue towline, and a remipede creature.
- Can be used as a bath toy
- Kwazii figure sports a glow-in-the-dark limbs and legs
- Lights function both in and out of water
- Sturdy and well-made
- There is a chance that the figures’ paint will chip.
- Waterproof feature may not be great
Fisher-Price Octonauts Arctic Gup Speeders Launcher
Fisher-Arctic Price’s Gup Speeders Launcher features prominently in the Octonauts’ mission to rescue the narwhal. The set comprises three arctic GUP speeders, namely GUP-I, GUP-S, and GUP-O, ice accessories, and narwhal figure. Kids of three to five years old will enjoy it.
- Sturdy and durable
- Easy to build
- Detail finishing, and well-constructed
- The launcher is efficient and simple to operate.
- Not appropriate for water play
- Narwhal is too small and may constitute a choking hazard
Octonauts Plush, peso Plush 12″ Toys
Octonaut Plush toys are soft and cuddly, making them the perfect nighttime companions for kids. All the major characters, such as Kwazii, Barnacles, Peso, Shellington, Professor Ink, and more, are included as plush toys, each standing at around 12 inches in height.
- High-quality cotton and non-toxic
- Soft and comfy fabric
- Wipes down easily with water
- Not machine-washable
How To Choose The Right Octonauts Toys?
Consider the following criteria when planning to acquire Octonauts toys for your children.
Preschoolers are the target audience for Octonauts toys. Younger kids may not be able to figure out or safely play with some toys. So, select a product that suits your child’s age.
Try to discover what characters your youngster likes and buy that one. You may observe your youngster while watching the Octonauts television series and understand what draws them.
Check the pricing range and try buying the one that meets your budget.
Octonauts is a hit with kids and their parents because it serves a dual purpose as an instructive and amusing show. If your child is a great fan of the show, buying some of the best Octonaut toys can make them love it a lot more. There may be a wide variety of toys to select from, but you should be careful to pick one that is suitable for the child’s age. Also, select toys that tickle your child’s curiosity while staying well beneath your budget.