The greatest baby monitors can assist parents in watching over their children while they are at work. These monitors have also evolved with the times and now come with a number of fresh features that you might want to check out, such a split-screen baby monitor. It’s simple to set up these monitors. Check out our assessment of a few split-screen monitors you might want to consider purchasing to aid with your decision.
Split-screen baby monitor advantages
Many factors influence families’ decision to use a split-screen baby monitor.
- For newborns with twins or more: You may monitor two screens concurrently thanks to the split screen capability. You can simply keep an eye on both of your kids at once if they sleep in different rooms.
- Utilization ease: A split-screen device replaces the need for a second device and is easy and adaptable.
- Broader scope: They are compatible with two or more cameras and effortlessly provide greater coverage over the entire home.
11 Best Split Screen Baby Monitors
Best Connectivity: LeReve 5” Split/Quad View Baby Monitor
This monitor can assist you in maintaining a continuous connection to all of your cameras, whether you utilize one or several. You can either watch one screen or have the cameras switch automatically every fifteen seconds in split and quad view modes. With a high-capacity battery, this monitor can operate for up to six hours. The battery life is increased by up to 18 hours while the screen is off and the sound is playing in the power-saving mode.
- Connect as many as four cameras at once.
- Internet- or app-free private 4GHz wireless signal
- Digital tilt and pan with a 2x or 4x zoom
- Two-way talk-back and five lullabies
- two cameras with night vision
- Poor picture quality
- It might not be able to adjust or pan as well as it says.
- includes buttons for manual control.
Best Portable: JouSecu Baby Monitor
This baby monitor is plug-and-play and includes three display modes, including view camera, scan mode, and split-screen. You can play a lullaby or converse with your baby using the crystal-clear two-way audio. You can adjust the temperature warning value according to the two cameras’ built-in room-temperature sensor. Other devices cannot access the monitor because of the FHSS transmission mechanism. Click here to read a thorough evaluation of this product written by the author.
- portable and cost-effective
- with built-in night vision
- VOX mode to conserve power
- Communication range: 300-500 ft
- Cameras need to be manually adjusted.
- not appropriate for other cameras
- not compatible with smartphones
Best HD Video Streaming: Kodak Cherish Wi-Fi Video Baby Monitor
This baby monitor is tested, approved, and allows you to access the parent unit at night for improved connectivity all while keeping in mind the demands of parents. Additionally, it is accessible through the Kodak Smart Home App. The split-screen functionality of this monitor enables you to watch two places at once. It contains built-in lullabies, two-way conversation, alert sounds, and other sounds.
- Resolution for HD 720P video streaming
- a 4GHz wireless network
- five hours or more on a single charge
- up to four additional cameras are supported.
- possibly lacking a remote tilt or pan
- At some angles, the image might not be clear.
- Might have a middle freeze
Best Temperature Sensor: Dragon Touch Baby Monitor
The baby monitor has a split-screen option that allows you to simultaneously monitor two locations on a 4.3-inch big screen. It includes a built-in 1500mAh rechargeable battery and a 2.4GHz transmitter. You may communicate with your infant using the voice activation and automatic night vision. Eight gentle lullabies are also included to aid in putting your toddler to sleep, along with two-way conversation. Other capabilities include temperature monitoring, voice activation, low battery alarms, feeding reminders, and sound LED indicators. You can read this review to have a thorough understanding of the product’s peculiarities.
- With each sound in the room, lights in the room flash.
- dependable temperature sensor
- pristine audio and video
- robust rubber housing
- Camera must remain connected to the job
- uses only chargers with a 5V/1A or 5V/2A output.
Best Flexible Design: iBaby Smart Wi-Fi Baby Monitor
This monitor is portable and small, and it features a flexible base that you can manually adjust on solid surfaces. Its tube-like form can be fixed on a wall or wrapped around items. A basic wall mount is also included in the kit. There are several people who can access this baby monitor. A private button can be used to exclude specific people. Push notifications include instant alerts. To provide secure monitoring, the monitor makes advantage of the highest AWS security server. Additionally, you may use the display to upload films and pictures to social media sites. View the product review by this YouTuber.
- 1080P full-HD video
- rotations with finger touches
- Moonlight projector built-in
- More than 1000 tracks pre-installed
- built-in bedtime narratives
- customizable sleep and waking schedule
- App may crash
- Sometimes, a screen may freeze.
- You might need to manually reset the resolution.
Best Infrared Night Vision: Motorola Video Baby Monitor
Two portable cameras with a 5-inch LCD and 2.4GHz FHSS wireless technology are included with the Motorola baby monitor. You can remotely change the viewing angles of both cameras using the convenient parent unit. The cameras’ high-sensitivity microphones may pick up even the smallest sounds made by your infant.
- IR night vision capability
- system of two-way intercom
- checks the temperature of the space
- photo of high quality
- Night vision could be blurry.
- Mic seems to operate ineffectively.
Best Movement Detection: Axvue Video Baby Monitor
This baby monitor gives you the ability to simultaneously observe two locations thanks to its 5-inch HD screen and two HD cameras. It has a 1000-foot operational range, and the battery can last up to 20 hours. A built-in sensor allows the device to adjust to complex darkened conditions by immediately activating the night mode. It has temperature detection, two-way communication, anti-hack wireless transmission, etc.
- convenient keyboard shortcuts
- 6-times maximum zoom and pan
- Video by VOX
- movement monitoring
- perhaps unable to stop the screen from going off
- At even the smallest movement, the monitor might beep repeatedly.
Best For In-Built Lullabies: JLB7tech Baby Monitor
This baby monitor has a 5-inch split-screen LCD display with diagonal colors. Its built-in sophisticated microphone and speaker enable crystal-clear two-way audio chats and are capable of supporting two cameras at once. Voice activation and power-saving mode are available. This baby monitor is simple to set up and contains a powerful 1850mAh rechargeable battery.
- embedded lullabies
- high-quality, crystal-clear image
- Wi-Fi is not necessary
- temperature detection incorporated in
- Setting the camera at the proper angle could be challenging.
- might cause problems with the charging connector
- You shouldn’t leave the baby monitor unplugged for too long.
Best Battery Life: Moonybaby Split 55 Baby Monitor
You can select one camera with audio and use a split-screen to remotely tilt, pan, and zoom that camera. To help assure privacy and a secure connection between the monitor and the camera, it is entirely digital and wireless. You get two-way talk-back, five built-in lullabies, etc. with a 2.4GHz interference-free signal that can operate between rooms.
- a top-notch video
- vision that is both day and night
- a vibrant nightlight
- long-lasting battery
- Built-in lullabies on the parent monitor could be too loud.
- It may be challenging to keep the screen on.
- two maximum zoom settings
Best Auto-On Screen: Vtech VM350 Video Monitor
Two cameras and a 5-inch high-resolution display are included with the video monitor. You may magnify the camera twice for a closer look. The LCD screen displays photographs in full color during the day and infrared images in greyscale at night. It has patrol mode, split-screen viewing, and single view. It provides up to 12 hours of video streaming and up to 21 hours of audio-only monitoring on a single battery.
- temperature sensor built-in
- Intercom with two-way talk-back
- Four soothing ambient sounds and five peaceful melodies
- mode for auto-on and sound activation
- Range might not be extended
- Battery life can be limited.
- Randomly, the camera could get unlinked from the parent unit.
Best Hack-Proof Technology: Babysense Store Baby Monitor
This baby monitor features a 4.3-inch split-screen display with excellent clarity and two pan, tilt, and zoom cameras. It is built with the most recent 2.4GHz FHSS technology for a secure connection. It provides cutting-edge two-way talk-back communication technology with built-in white noise and lullabies. You can keep an eye on your kids from a distance thanks to the extremely long range of up to 960 feet open space.
- modern automatic infrared night vision
- secure technology
- sufficient stability
- Simple setup
- may cause signal problems
- insufficient battery life
How To Choose The Right SplitScreen Baby Monitor?
Prior to making a purchase of a split screen baby monitor, take into account the following:
- Battery life: Make sure the monitor you select has a long battery life so it can operate without issue all night.
- Night vision: To assist you watch over your baby at night, look for a monitor that offers sharp night vision.
- Signal range: Check the monitor’s signal range to ensure that you may observe your kids from a distance without any problems. The monitor ought to have a minimum range of 500 feet.
- Additional features: Talk-back communication, remote tilt, zoom, and pan are just a few of the crucial features to look for.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best baby monitor for two rooms?
To observe two rooms at once, get a split screen baby monitor. Make sure the gadget has modern features like two cameras, night vision, two-way conversation, etc.
Does infant optics have a splitscreen?
There is no split-screen capability in infant optics. Although it may be set up to be a two-camera baby monitor, you can only watch one feed at once.
Can two baby monitors interfere with each other?
It mostly depends on the wireless signal transmission method. There would be no chance of interference if both monitors used the same transmission technique.
Can someone hack into a baby video monitor?
In general, 2.4GHz dual-view baby monitors cannot be compromised. However, if the system makes use of Wi-Fi, there can be a danger.
Can I use two digital baby monitors in the same house?
The communication between the parent monitor and baby unit depends on technology. Some people use a certain frequency, which might cause interference.
When you need to work while watching your child, split-screen monitors can come in helpful. Consider attributes such a lengthy battery life, superior sensors, and crystal-clear high definition video and audio when choosing one. You might want to choose an alternative if the camera’s connection frequently breaks or if it becomes difficult to position the camera at the necessary angle. Look for extra features like lullabies, sound sensors, temperature control, and power-saving settings if you want to step things up. We hope that our ranking of the top split-screen baby monitors will make the choices more clear to you.