Here is a list of the top Star Wars toys for you to check out if you or your kid are big fans of the series. There are many people all around the world who are fans of the Star Wars film series. Due to the entertaining costumes and plot, many fans like dressing up as their favorite characters at Comic Con and Halloween.
Fans of the Star Wars franchise are big consumers of merchandising based on the franchise, including but not limited to games, accessories, t-shirts, watches, and more. Our suggested toys are all worth considering for your collection. These toys are great for encouraging creative play and strengthening parent-child relationships. Read on to learn more about the available toys and their features so you can make an informed purchase.
10 Best Star Wars Toys
Star Wars Scream Saber Lightsaber Toy
This electronic lightsaber is the perfect prop for your youngster to act out their favorite Star Wars moments. It has three different aural settings and a voice recorder. The toy is well-designed with simple buttons to play and record sounds, making it appropriate for youngsters aged four and up. Children can spend hours of fun with their loved ones while using their imaginations thanks to the lightsaber toy. To get a better grasp of what this device is and how it works, watch this video I found on YouTube.
- Fun for role-playing wars
- Works great in extending
- Conveniently collapsible for compact storage
- Incredibly solid construction.
- It’s possible that the volume level is too high for certain people.
- It could be less appealing to older children.
Star Wars The Vintage Collection The Rise of Skywalker Sith Trooper Armory Pack Toy
The Sith Trooper action figure measures 3.75 inches tall and comes with five interchangeable weapons. The action figure is highly detailed and features moving arms and legs. It’s a high-quality Star Wars toy fit for display or play thanks to its strong construction. As a present or a collectible, it’s hard to beat.
- It’s appropriate for kids above the age of three.
- Detailed enough to fool the eye
- Fit for a showcase
- Packaging is convenient for long-term stowage.
- The hands of the action figure may be too tiny for some people.
- Due to the small parts, it may pose a choking hazard for younger children.
Star Wars Darth Vader Action Figure
Darth Vader’s action figure is six inches tall and comes with a blaster. It’s intricately made to look like the character down to the mask and cape. Anyone who is a fan of the series would be thrilled to get an item featuring Darth Vader, one of the most recognizable characters. The recommended age for the toy is four and up. It’s packaged in a giftable box and ready to go.
- Defeats the enemy with a sword that can be removed
- Excellent for completing the set
- Excellent hues
- Some people may experience a mild degree of joint discomfort.
- Even if the lightsaber is plugged in, it might not work.
Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures R2-D2, BB-8
There are three droids in this set: d-o, BB-8, and R2-D2. Children can play a racing game with two five-inch figures. These figurines were designed with the new Star Wars film, The Rise of Skywalker, in mind. Simply pull the threads to the side and release them, and the toy will begin to spin on its own. It’s a creative toy set that kids will like.
- Well-done specifics
- different in appearance
- Ideal for giving as presents
- Perfect for placing on baked goods
- There’s a chance it’ll be smaller than anticipated.
- Some of the smaller pieces can just pop off.
Star Wars Galactic Heroes Special Force Tie Fighter with Pilot Elite Action Figure
You get one unique action hero figure, a fighter plane or vehicle, and two different types of missiles. The figures are a good size for kids to hold in their hands while playing. The hero figure can also be displayed inside the fighter plane or helicopter control panel. Your child will be thrilled to get this present from the Star Wars collection.
- Very specific
- Useful for stimulating the imagination.
- Stylish layout
- Conveniently pre-assembled.
- One school of thought maintains that the wings can be detached in an instant.
- If you play too roughly, the pieces could fall apart.
Star Wars The Last Jedi Collectible Stormtrooper Figure
The Star Wars: The Last Jedi movie inspired this six-inch tall action figure. The figure’s four limbs are articulated and composed of high-quality plastic. Two hand-held extras are included. The Star Wars figure is well-designed, with key details brought out. It’s top-notch, so you can feel confident giving it as a present to your favorite Star Wars enthusiast. Imaginative play is fostered, and this tool can be utilized for that purpose as well.
- Extensive and rich in detail
- Ideal as a present
- Arms are not science fiction
- The weight of the figurines could make it challenging for some people to get them to stand up on their own.
- The shield can be a little tricky to attach to the figure’s arm.
Star Wars Galactic Heroes The Last Jedi Kylo Ren and Tie Silencer Vehicle
Kylo Ren and his super ship, the Tie Silencer, are included in a Star Wars toy set. The 2.5-inch-tall action figure is perfect for tots of all sizes. The plaything may be quickly and effortlessly loaded into and removed from the car. Launching projectiles is part of the fun. Children aged three and up can enjoy the toy because of its high quality design and attention to detail.
- Exactingly modeled, in-motion figurine
- Ideal for keeping kids occupied for long periods of time
- An ideal present for any Star Wars fan.
- Good sizing
- Some people find the detachable arms to be a nuisance.
- Younger children may have difficulty putting it together.
Star Wars The Vintage Collection Imperial Combat Assault Tank
This combat assault tank set might be a great present for the youngster who loves Star Wars and is fascinated by the galaxy’s most potent vehicles. It has a length of 13 inches and comes with nine extras. This Star Wars imitation vehicle toy was meticulously crafted so that it may be included in a collection. Because of the superior construction and materials used, this toy will survive for years.
- The turrets, rails, and hatch are all removable features.
- Extensive room for writing out numbers
- Fashioned after set designs in films
- Professional painting job
- Some people wish the toy had come with a pilot figure.
- A few of the edges could be somewhat sharp.
Star Wars NERF The Mandalorian Rocket Gauntlet
These Star Wars-themed dart launchers are a great present for kids who enjoy Nerf toys. The press or launch button allows you to fire off the six darts included. The darts may be launched quickly and easily from the toy, which can be worn on the hand. The gauntlet would be a great accessory for any Star Wars fan.
- Useful for stimulating the imagination.
- Perfect complement to any little ghoul or goblin this Halloween.
- It’s simple to use
- Consistency in firing shots
- It may take some time to get the hang of the strap.
- The ability to aim accurately is not always intuitive for younger children.
Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures First Order Driver & Treadspeeder
The legendary Storm trooper character figurine is included in this set, as is his high-powered vehicle. It measures five inches in diameter and features intricate design. The figurine may be posed in several ways, including sitting in the car, thanks to its moving hands and legs. The vehicle takes cues from the one in the Star Wars films, which is why it has a rough appearance. This is a toy that any kid or teen who like the show would love to have.
- Consists of a projectile launcher
- Provides satisfying impact effects
- Solidly constructed
- It’s simple to use
- It is possible that occasionally bits and parts will come loose
- For some, putting the figure on a bicycle may seem like an insurmountable challenge.
Tips To Choose The Best Star Wars Toys
You can’t just give somebody a toy from the Star Wars line as a present. When shopping, keep in mind these suggestions.
- First, find out who their favorite Star Wars character is, and then go from there when choosing an action figure.
- In this case, a Lego Star Wars set would be a great present because both building Lego bricks and watching Star Wars are things the child enjoys doing.
- When purchasing any Star Wars toy, it is critical to ensure that it is of a high enough quality to satisfy your child. The toy must be of the highest quality, and it must be both safe and long-lasting.
- Depending on how old the kid is, choose an appropriate toy. Do not get them a toy with small parts, as babies and toddlers will put them in their mouths.
- The price and quality of each toy can be compared so that you can choose the one you think is best for your kid.