When children have the greatest water toys, they may have a great time playing in the water, whether it’s a beach, a pool, or even just the bathtub at home.
Water toys such as water guns, water pistols, floating ducks, and blow toys are always a hit with the kids. These water toys are so much fun that even adults can join in on the action with the toddlers.
You’ve found the proper site to get some exciting water toys for your children to enjoy at home. In this article, we will provide you with a list of the top-rated water toys for toddlers. Read on down the page.
18 Best Water Toys For Toddlers
Best For Summer: The First Years Disney Mickey Mouse Baby Bath Squirt Toys
Baby and toddlers will love playing with the First Years’ water toys. Your toddler’s sensory development will be aided by this set’s bright colors and playful design. Mickey Mouse, Pluto, and a colorful beach ball are included in the set. For some summertime R&R, give them to your kids to use in the tub, and watch them smile as they splash each other with water. Babies and toddlers between the ages of 6 and 18 months can use the item safely. It weighs 3.2 ounces and is constructed entirely of polyester.
- Teaches kids about the Disney gang
- Exciting and risk-free for regular use
- Guaranteed to be risk-free for infants who are teething
- No BPA has been found in toys.
- Present in five distinct forms
- Should be dried thoroughly to avoid mold growth.
- Possibly won’t be able to float on its back if submerged.
Best For Grasp: Munchkin Float And Play Bubbles Bath Toy
Two whirly toys and two entertaining characters make up the Munchkin water toys for toddlers, which are designed to engage the toddlers’ hearing, touch, and sight. Tots as young as four months can enjoy this water play equipment outside. The sprinklers and rattlers are equipped with textured rings that allow them to navigate the air pockets with ease.
These toys, shaped like bubbles, are buoyant in water, dry rapidly, and are easy for small hands to hold. This product weighs 3.2 ounces, making it ideal for your young child to play with in the tub. Check out this review if you want to learn all about the product’s finer points.
- Substances that do not support the growth of mold
- Exercise your muscles and improve your hand-eye coordination.
- Bearing a weight necessary for an upright posture
- Useful for both tabletop and floor games
- Potential for a little bit of slipperiness
- Possibly more difficult than anticipated.
Best For Hand-Eye Coordination: KarberDark Fish Net Game
A fishing net, rod, two strain scoop toys, three squirts, and a storage bag are included in this set of pool and bath water toys. Your child’s hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills will improve as he or she plays with this water toy, and he or she will learn the basics of fishing in the process. The high-quality plastic used to make the rods has rounded edges, making them suitable for use by kids.
These fishy-shaped bath toys float on water and shoot water when squeezed; the two fishes can also be used as scoops. The toy organizer is useful for storing the toys without worrying about them getting dirty or wet. A youngster of at least 18 months of age would enjoy receiving this set as a present.
- Introduces kids to the aquatic world’s many fascinating creatures
- Perfect for the shower or the pool
- Enjoyable patterns and energizing hues
- Helps occupy kids in the bathroom
- Maybe not resistant to mold.
- Potentially insufficient magnet strength of the rod
Best With Batteries: Zhenduo Induction Spray Water Toy & Space UFO Car Toys
Two fun and educational water toys, a UFO space car, and an induction spray are included in this bath kit for babies and toddlers. Besides shooting water, they’ll also shine bright colors. The toy vehicle may be driven about the tub with ease. These infant water toys come to life when submerged in liquid.
The product is made to steer clear of obstructions. The rubber in this set is also watertight, and the plastic is of the highest grade. The gadget requires three standard AAA batteries to function. Thanks to the LED lights inside the UFO, your child may play with it outside even after dark.
Best For Motor Skills: Yookidoo Baby Bath Toy
Yookidoo outdoor water toys are great for kids aged one to three and may be used in both baths and pools. It’s meant to be installed on the side of the bath, where it creates a variety of fun water effects. A detachable funnel and a test tube are included in this kit for pretend play.
Your kiddo may spin the funnel and make different spray effects by adding water. For several hours, the gauge with googly eyes will roll and rotate the propeller. Each piece of the set has been carefully chosen for its ability to foster greater dexterity of the hands and feet. To learn more about this item, watch a video review.
- Kids can learn about volume through the use of a numbered mask.
- Aids in the growth of children’s STEM abilities
- Easily put away after use
- Playing with the toy improves kids’ motor skills.
- Cause and effect lessons for kids
- It’s possible that suction isn’t very effective.
- It may be difficult to keep clean.
Best For Storage: Skip Hop Baby Bath Toy
The five buckets included in the set can produce one of three different sprinkling effects, and the set’s stackable construction makes it simple to store. They are PVC and phthalate free. The set’s dimensions of 3.5 by 3.5 by 2 inches make it ideal for babies nine months and older and their little hands. Characters from the Skip Hop Zoo cartoon series decorate the buckets. Its textured design makes for quick and simple cleanup. The bucket’s rims are elevated to contain the water inside and avoid any spills.
- Useful in both the water and the tub
- Creative and engaging layout
- Facilitates the growth of motor skills in children
- introduces kids to the animal kingdom
- The paint could eventually chip.
- A possible underestimation of the size
Best Long-Lasting: Winique Splash Pad
The durable materials used to construct Winique’s 68-inch-diameter splash pad guarantee its long life. Your youngsters, ages 2 to 4, can lie down or sit on the mat, making it a versatile purchase. So that your kid may have fun and learn at the same time, we’ve put numbers, animals, shapes, and the alphabet on the sprinklers.
Furthermore, this mat is constructed with a dielectric welding technology that avoids leakage and cracking, and it is devoid of phthalates and BPA. The sprinklers’ height is controlled by the water pressure, which can be adjusted easily to suit your child’s demands.
- Playing is risk-free due to the shallow depth.
- A splash pad requires minimal effort to assemble.
- Good for some playtime in the yard
- includes a user manual
- Easy assembly with no additional hardware needed.
- Includes a 12-month guarantee.
- Possible need for a supervising adult
- Extreme jumping increases the risk of falling.
Best Garden-Themed: Goodlogo Flower Bath Toys
Your child’s motor abilities and hand-eye coordination can benefit from the Goodlogo water toy for kids aged two and above. A miniature sprayer, a baby flower toy, and two additional play cups are included in the set. This set is safe for infants and toddlers because it contains no harmful chemicals. The set’s toys feature rounded corners and can be played with without batteries.
A shower for your kiddo is as easy as filling the flower pot with water, turning the propeller, and holding the cups under the showerhead. The two suction cups on the back of each toy make setting up the set a breeze. As often or as infrequently as you choose, you can snap it on and take it off. The holder’s air-flow design lets excess moisture evaporate, making drying and storage a breeze.
- Encourages kids to work together and fosters teamwork skills
- Super-engaging plaything
- Provides instruction in color recognition to kids
- It is to be used most effectively with youngsters ages 1-4.
- Helps kids learn to recognize basic geometric forms
- Possible need for a supervising adult
- This vacuum may not hold for very long.
Best Multicolored: Boon Bundle Building Toddler Bath Tub
Boon’s colorful pipe, tube, and cog toys allow kids to use their imaginations while having fun. When water is put on the cogs, they spin, making the sculpture fun and engaging for kids. Three tubes, five cogs, and five pipes make up the set.
One toy can be used at a time or all of them can be used simultaneously, it’s up to your youngster. They have sufficient suction and function like clockwork when placed in the ideal orientation. It’s recommended for infants and toddlers over the age of 12 months and weighs 3.88 ounces.
- When filled, the water drains back into the bath.
- Useful for demonstrating and discussing the relationship between causes and consequences
- Facilitates color recognition in kids
- Cleaning toys is a breeze.
- Possible incompatibility with textured tile surfaces.
- Suction removal may need adult assistance.
Best For Social Skills: Zoordo Baby Bath Toy
Your child’s eye-hand coordination, motor skills, and social skills can all benefit from playing with the outdoor water toys in this three-piece set, which is recommended for children ages one and up. The turtle toys are made of safe ABS plastic and come in a rainbow of colors (green, blue, and yellow). The item is eco-friendly because it can function without the use of batteries.
As soon as the grip under their bellies is rotated clockwise, the turtles begin swimming. This kid-friendly bath toy is ideal for little hands. This item has dimensions of 6.896.51.97in and a weight of 4.8oz.
- Children will be interested in the bright colors and adorable design.
- Appropriate for use in a bath
- Strengthens the Bond Between Parents and Their Children
- The book is a great resource for teaching kids about turtles.
- The turtle’s float could be short-lived.
- Over time, screws can corrode.
Kinder Baby Bath Shower Toy
A toy as colorful as the Kinderup is sure to hold your child’s interest. As a bonus, it’s simple to implement. This toy set includes a fishing pole and two plastic whales. The whales’ heads are magnetic, and the fishing rod’s bait is magnetic, too.
Throw the bait into the water with the whales, and you can watch as one of them magnetically bonds to it. This product is safe for infants and toddlers over the age of 18 months because it is constructed of BPA-free plastic.
Keciabo Water Spraying Discoloration Floating Animals
Babies can safely play with the bathroom and pool toy because it is composed of high-quality materials. Squeezing each toy causes it to spout water and float in the water. Six floating creatures are part of the set, along with a fishing net. When squeezed, the turtle and walrus produce noises, while the starfish and octopus change color.
The colorful floating toys will occupy your toddler for a considerable amount of time. They are specially made to enhance the motor skills and eye-hand coordination of toddlers. The item, which weighs 8.8 ounces, is perfect for giving to kids on any occasion, including Christmas or birthdays.
- Properly sized to enhance gripping abilities
- Fantastic for pool and bathtub play
- Teaches kids about several creatures
- The octopus finds hot water.
- CPSIA and ASTM safety-certified
- May eventually grow mold
- Could hold water
Fun Little Toys Bath Boat Toy
A red fireboat, a green speedboat, and a blue sailboat constructed of ABS plastic and food-grade material make up the trio of daring boats. They engage children’s senses during bath time and encourage their interest in water sports. The set is carefully crafted to properly fit in your kids’ hands. These toys are suitable for use in bathrooms, pools, and beaches by your youngster. It is a great option for gifts for a variety of occasions.
- The toys are portable.
- Both indoor and outdoor use appropriate
- Created using non-toxic paint
- Engages young children
- Carefully crafted with clean edges
- Vibrant hues
- May become flooded and sink
- Cracking over time
Nuby Squid Squirter Bath Toy
The interactive Nuby Squid spray toy makes bath time more fun for your toddler. Simply immerse it underwater, pull back on the handle, aim, and squirt. Your child’s visual experience is improved by the stunning and brilliant colors. For youngsters eighteen months and older, the toy is constructed of BPA-free components. The toy is five inches long and 3.52 ounces in weight. It’s a wonderful gift for any event.
- Promotes cooperative play
- Entertains kids while they’re taking a bath
- Designed to pique children’s senses
- It is okay to use legs for teething.
- It could be challenging for some kids to pull the handle.
- Potentially mold-resistant
Dwi Dowellin Fishing Games Bath Toys
One of the best outdoor water toys for kids aged one to six is the fishing set by Dwi Dowellin. It is durable, strong, and entertaining to use. A fishing rod, a net, two fish, and a crab are all part of the set. Anywhere, including the beach, pool, or bathtub, your toddler can play with it.
The crab and the fish are made to spout water when squeezed, and your child will be drawn to them because of their vibrant colors. Your child’s balance, patience, and hand-eye coordination will all be enhanced by using this set. The item has a 5.3oz weight.
- It has holes to allow water to drain away
- It teaches kids to recognize colors
- It is okay to play on the floor.
- Fantastic for kids 18 months and older
- Two sizes are available to choose from.
- Toys might not be as big as you thought.
- The suction might not be strong.
ENJSD Large Inflatable Rainbow Arch Sprinkler
The arc-shaped rainbow water sprinkler is the perfect outdoor water fun for young children. It is ideal for summertime, and your child’s visual experience is improved by the brilliant colors. The sprinklers are composed of PVC material and have a 0.3 mm thickness. They are resistant to tearing and leaking.
These outdoor water toys are free of BPA and phthalates. You can easily attach them to a garden hose to enjoy the water spraying, and they do not tip over easily. The rainbow sprinkler is lightweight, odorless, and simple to set up. It’s a great addition to kids’ pool parties outside or even a holiday party.
- Suitable for use with family members
- Encourages young children to learn
- It has a finish without smell
- Useful for watering a grass
- Makes the atmosphere cool
- Safe for animals
- 18-month warranty included
- Does not include a pump
- Potentially squander a lot of water
Toyokid Baby Bath Toys
The green Toyokid outdoor water toy has a built-in sprinkler and a vibrant light show. To put the whale in the water for your child to play with, simply turn the knob in a clockwise direction. It shows off six different hues, grabbing your baby’s interest and igniting their creativity. The whale toy is an excellent gift for kids between the ages of three and five and helps with hand-eye coordination. The toy features rounded edges and is manufactured of BPA-free, environmentally safe materials.
- Automated water spray
- Wonderful for parent-child interaction
- It is appropriate for restrooms and swimming pools.
- Encourages exploration in kids
- Into the battery compartment, water could seep
- Water could get higher than anticipated.
Kiztoys Outdoor Water Sprinkler
Take advantage of the hot summer days with the eight-foot-high water-spraying rotating turtle sprinkler. When the turtle is connected to a water hose, colorful wiggling tubes on the toy squirt water. The sprinkler may be configured to spray water in all directions, and the water pressure can be changed to suit your unique requirements.
Water shoots in twirls and whirls from the wiggle tubes. Furthermore, the rubber “O” ring on it guarantees a secure fit and avoids leaks. Children eight months old and older are the target market for this product.
- After use, water pipes are simple to store
- Six colors are available for sprinklers.
- There are two ways to attach a hose.
- Available in two different styles
- Possibly difficult to assemble
How To Choose The Right Water Toy For Toddlers?
Before selecting the top water toys for toddlers, take into account the following factors:
Choose an age-appropriate toy to ensure that your child will enjoy and benefit from it. Toys that are age-appropriate support the toddler’s general development.
Based on your usage patterns, choose the toy. Choose a toy that fits the size of the tub if you want one for the bathtub. You can choose larger toys if you plan to bring them outside.
Considering that toddlers will be playing with the toy, make sure it is made of non-toxic, eco-friendly materials. You can choose food-grade plastic or ABS plastic, both of which are odorless, safe, and long-lasting.
Your child should be able to play with the water toys at any time of the year, so make sure they are suitable for all seasons.